Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ppt for bubble sensing
visit this thread for the report of the topic: bubble sensing
(08-09-2010, 12:06 PM)babulandyou Wrote: pleas send me full doc,pdf ,ppt file for bubble sensing
my id is
[email protected]
To get more information about the topic " ppt for bubble sensing" please refer the page link below
hii.. sir, as i need the document and ppt of bubble sensing can you please forward it to me..
my id is [u][email protected] mounika
please give me the ppt of bubble sensingConfused
please give me the ppt of bubble sensing because it is my seminor topic so i need it
hi ashok karthik,
following thread may help you friend
I want a ppt for the topic - "Binding a sensing task to the physical world using mobile phones".It's for my seminars.
hi friends can anyone send me any new seminar topics for electronics and communication branch please..
pleas send me full doc,pdf ,ppt file for bubble sensing
my emailid is [email protected]
HI.. I AM SUSHMA, PLEASE PROVIDE ME ppt for bubble sensing. MY ID IS [email protected]

Important Note..!

If you are not satisfied with above reply ,..Please

So that we will collect data for you and will made reply to the request....OR try below "QUICK REPLY" box to add a reply to this page
Popular Searches: how bubble works in bubble sensing technology, role of bubble anchor in bubble sensing architecture, basic introduction of what is bubble in bubble sensing, bubble sensing a new paradigm for binding a sensing task ppt, meaning of bubble in bubble sensing, bubble creation in bubble sensing, what is mena bubble in bubble sensing technology,